Gerber LineDriver Multi-Tool
Retail Price $57.99
The stream of river may be overflowing with life, but not necessarily a catch for a variety of reasons. Resulting in more knots being tied than you expect it to be, and with more effort spent with your line out of the water, the less actual time you spent fishing. Gerber LineDriver Multi-Tool is designed with a specific objective of completely handling fishing lines.
Sleek structure with dual faces from one end to another, the LineDriver gadget features six key functions:
1) One end of circling or rotation that is built for knot tying and clearing eyelets,
2) A spinnable hook vise that would hold firmly onto a bait, twirling the line while the knot is tied and the fingers out,
3) An eyelet clearing spike that filters out wastes and used line to give way for new threading,
4) A tether point that spins for unobstructed movement while operating,
5) An opposite end of fully serrated scizzors that trims, crimps and thread difficult lures, perfected to slice thicker lines and when locked, features an open mouth for an instantaneous pull-through cuts when attached on the pocket. The split shot crimper is situated right at the head of the scissor snips as added versatility.
6) Lastly, a hook thread that conveniently channels the line through the eyelet for an agile exchange, efficiently saving time and mental health.
|1.||Dual Sides, Full Serrated Scissor Snips||2.||Hook Eyelet Threader||3.||Slide Lock|
|4.||Tether Ring||5.||Spinning Line Vise||6.||Vise Release Lever|
|7.||Eyelet Clearing Spike||8.||Pocket Clip||9.||Split Shot Crimper|
News And Awards
Gerber LineDriver Multi-Tool has won the American Angler's 2018 Gear Of The Year Award as a round-up of the best fly fishing gear.
|Product Weight (KG)||No|
|Colour / Coating||Flat Sage And Orange|